Tuesday 30 October 2012

hello tuesday



This is me today. Minus the hunk. And my feet are in fact snuggled in woolly socks because I am sick.
Hello Tuesday, nice to meet you. After a busy busy weekend a horrible winter cold finally caught up with me. It takes a lot to get me down....but this cold is kinda getting me down.
On the bright side of things, I now have an entire day in bed to read books I actually want to read, and look out at the mountains all day long and sit by the crackling fire. See, there is always a silver lining, right?
Now that I have a moment to catch my breath I have realised that I have not been doing a good job with blogging. I apologise. Life has been hectic and if you have ever moved countries before you will get me when I say that adjustment takes a while.....several months. I still get sudden waves of homesickness for Europe. Some days I get upset that I can't just ride my bicycle along cobbled streets to the bakery or that I can't get a seriously mean cappuccino with my old University friends whilst we moan and laugh about our impossible work load. I miss those days. But, I also remember how when I was in Europe I would complain to the Dutchies that I missed my Idaho mountains....the very mountains I am sat in bed looking at now. I guess I can't have it both ways can I? Back to my apology...I am sorry for the lack of posts. I appreciate every single email and comment y'all send to me. Please bare with me whilst I get my act together again. Enjoy your Tuesday and be sure to check back this week because more posts will be appearing. Promise.

No comments: