Wednesday 17 October 2012

keep me outside

Do you ever have those moment where you feel truly alive? A moment when there is a deep wonder and a sense of fulfillment in your very being?
I get that feeling from time to time. The feeling tends to creep up on me when I am outside, in nature. I am spoilt to live here in Boise where I wake up each day to beautiful foothills and mountains. The sunsets still take my breath away. At least once a week I escape to the foothills by myself to run - that time is mine and it keeps me sane.
The weather is shifting right now, but the crisp autumn air is beautiful to be out in. So whilst others might be inside watching movies and playing video games, I shall be outside. Keep me there.

Follow / find all images here : sargeantsally






3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love being outside this time of year. I went running last night and relished every second of the cool temps!

Great pins!

-Lindsey
followtheruels.blogspot.com

Bev said...

Love the nature pins!! It's that gorg here in oregon when it stops raining... just need to cover up a bit b/c of how brisk it is!!

Happy OHP!

xo, Bev

Niken said...

i've felt that way. love this post and love the pics!