Sunday 7 October 2012

if you were to stop by...



If you were to stop by, you would find me cozied up around the fire in my plaid pyjamas
You would be offered a cup of steaming coffee

I would tell you that...

I am greatly disheartened at the moment about the process of transferring from a European University to Boise State; the process is long and stressful, I loose credit along the way and it takes a lot longer here to earn credit.

I have been listening to Taylor Swift this weekend. Don't ask me how this happened.

I am missing the Netherlands and my dorm neighbours from my old University. A lot.

I wish my brother lived here in Boise rather than in England.

I feel so lame when I buy new jeans and have to alter them because I am on the short side.

I can not get over the awesome electric toothbrush my dentist gave me for free. Kinda sad I know.

I feel constantly guilty for not playing Taylor (the guitar) more.

I wish there were more hours in the day.

I have a crazy busy week ahead with three exams.

I plan on spending Friday afternoon in bed reading a book (one which I have actually chosen to read) as a celebration that the crazy week is over.

3 comments:

Nelle said...

Heey Sweet Sally, so cool to read about your life!! I feel sorry you're having a hard time with the transfer and credits. Good luck this week with all the exams!! XXX Nelle

Unpublished Life said...

I could do with a steaming cup of coffee right about now ... I had one about an hour ago and already feel the need for another.

Must. Resist.

It sounds like you have a lot going on. I know what you mean about missing your brother. I am in England and one brother is in Hong Kong and the other is back home in South Africa. It's hard being apart and sometimes you just want to sit down with them and have a good old face to face conversation.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Taylor Swift ... a bit:)

Good luck for this week. Hope the exams go well!

http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

Theresa.Like,totally said...

Love your picture! ;) Hang in there guuurl! And the Friday plan is great. Surely it will help :D xxx