Wednesday 14 November 2012

closet essentials

Every closet needs some essential items that the rest can just fall around. In my opinions, such essentials are the items to invest in. As I have grown older, and my body shape is no longer changing or my feet growing, I have become more likely to invest in a fewer higher prices, better quality items then a bundle of one season only crap. Quality over quantity.
Follow along my pinterest account here :sargeantsally 


Blazer / White Jeans & Denim Shirt / Nude Pumps / Sequins / Scarfs / Sunnies / Lace / Skirts / Handbag / Trilby / Killer Heels / Stripes / Gingham / Spots / Leopard Print / Leather Jacket







2 comments:

Unknown said...

i take one of everything please! :)

happy wednesday! xo, sarah grace

ahappygirl said...

everything is so gorgeous! i think i'm drooling! ha. thanks so much for sharing and brightening my evening with a little eye candy.

stopping by from the wiegands and thrilled to be your newest follower! :)

much love and many blessings!
xoxo.