Friday 9 November 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Mr truck driver picking your nose, yep, I could see you in my rear view mirror. Busted.
Dear Thanksgiving Blend at Starbucks - thank you for arriving.
Dear Weekend Classes - you are my last. Ever. Never. Again.
Dear Self - no partying this weekend. Let's concentrate on those books.
Dear Winter - you are rolling in slowly...you can take your time....no need to rush.
Dear Steepandcheap.com - so glad we have met.
Dear Family - you crack me up. Thanks for a fun photo shoot.
Dear Thanksgiving Break - Please hurry!! I need to sleep and catch up on homework and relax.
Dear Sunsets - you have been spectacular lately. Thank you.

My beautiful sister and I

Driving Home for the Weekend


Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness, what a sunset! Simply gorgeous! That sure does make a drive more enjoyable, doesn't it?

Britta Marie said...

yay for no more weekend classes! and those sunset pictures are just beautiful! well done :)

xo Britta
thebootsparade.blogspot.com

elise said...

new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along! LOVE your letters!

stop by sometime!
kalobandelise.blogspot.com

Postcards from Rachel said...

Beautiful photos! New follower via Friday's Letters. Stop by and say hello. :)

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

Robyn said...

lovely photos!

Allison said...

Beautiful sunset! Thanksgiving Blend at Starbucks-will have to check that out! Look forward to following from Friday's Letters!

Christina Marie said...

I am one of your newest followers and I love this post! Sweet, simple, funny and straight to the point :)

Thanks for sharing!

Christina
http://christinamarieharris.blogspot.com/