Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Golden Night

I have always been a sucker for pretty dresses so whenever the stars have a big night out I am always google-ing the dresses the following day
I think I would rock as Rachel Zoe's new assistant to the stars
That would be a dream job right there!
Here are some of my favourites of the night.
I though that Meryl Streep and Dame Helen Mirren looked radiant and proved that women of all ages are beautiful and that poise and elegance always triumph.

Jessica Alba in Gucci / Jenna Dewan in Marcia Lucia Hohan

Dianna Agron in Giles / Shailene Woodley

Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci / Lea Michele in Marchesa

Rocking the blue look is Dame Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischa / Madeleine Stowe /Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang

Success in Nude: Diane Lane / Heidi Klum

No comments: