Wednesday 29 August 2012

Life Lately According to Instagram

Hey everyone.....happy midweek! I am officially half was through my first week back at University. New country, new University. New classes, new Professors. All change.
Here are some instagram snaps from the past week or so. Follow me at sargeantsally.
Enjoy the rest of the week y'all.

A favorite coffee shop

Turfing with the parents. I am pretty skilled at this now...jeez there was a lot of it to do.

Getting in as many BBQ's as possible before summer leaves.

DIY gold touches project

Such a cutie


Thrift store find - magazine rack

Living in the land of cowboys

Learnt to wake surf :)


More DIY projects

Floating the River

Sunsets - beautiful


1 comment:

Amy @ My Life and Other Nonsense said...

It looks like your settling in to life in Idaho! I love those picture frames that you spray painted. So pretty. And that sunset looks stunning! Hope you're enjoying your new University!!