Monday 6 August 2012

Back to Reality

My week in the wilderness was amazing. In fact, I don't think the word amazing can really do justice to describe how much I enjoyed my trip. It was so great to get away from all technology, embrace the elements and live simply. Each day we would raft, and then at night, pull up on a beach, make camp and sleep out under the stars. I loved waking up each morning to the sunshine slowly approaching over the mountains. It was truly magical. I already wish I could do it all over again. I shall hopefully share more with you over the next week, but for now, here is a snap to wet your appetite. Hope you all had a great week whilst I was away!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad that you had a wonderful trip. I went rafting a month ago and it was so amazing. There is something just fantastic about spending the day on the river and then camping between the mountains. Where did you go?

Inge said...

Wow Sally, that looks GREAT : ) God's beautiful creation : )

Beate said...

This picture is amazing! I'm so looking forward to all the other pictures of your trip.
And I'm really happy for you you got to spend such a wonderful time!