Wednesday 23 January 2013

keeping warm

After being cold for a week of backpacking I have been making every effort to keep nice and toasty. I have been wrapping up warm, taking my vitamin c, drinking lots of tea, gulping down superfood shots and drinking plenty of water with the determination that no form of winter sickness will interfere with my busy semester. The house has been full of yummy crock pot stews and soups. Winter is here and it's pretty darn cold out! I am planning more winter adventures for the near future, but until then, I am staying snug and warm inside. Happy Wednesday!
Follow along on pinterest here





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the description about crock pot stews along with other warm stuff makes this single-digit weather just a bit more bearable

MJ
Papersidewalks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! The food looks amazing.