Sunday 20 November 2011

Misty Middeburg

It is Sunday evening and I am trying to get my weekend reading finished, enjoy my beloved Top Gear and catch up with the parents....thank goodness coffee can carry me through my early class tomorrow because I think it is going to be a late night. I left Middelburg yesterday afternoon and I returned today to thick fog. As I travelled back on the train with friends we were not able to see more then a few feet out of the window. It felt like we were in a white out! My little town, and school (aka Hogwarts) had been taken over by an un-nerving fog in my absence. The thick air demanded silence as I carefully made my way home from the station on my bike. As I rode over bridges I felt like I could possibly be in ET - flying away to another planet. 

Sally Sargeant Photography
Sally Sargeant Photography
Sally Sargeant Photography
Sally Sargeant Photography
Sally Sargeant Photography
Sally Sargeant Photography

No comments: