Saturday 11 February 2012

Saturday on the Sofa

I have been having a lot of trouble with my back this past week. Turns out that when yoga goes wrong it can go very wrong. At the moment my spine is rather crooked and.....it hurts to say the least! I managed to skip a class at University and spend a good 48hrs on the sofa. Doc gave me some pretty crazy painkillers and I can not decide what it better - back pain or feeling out of it on pain relief. I have to wait until next week to see what the Physiotherapists thinks. I ventured out today with a friend for a nice cup of coffee at my favorite book store and my goodness the Dutchies were really out on the ice today! As for me, I am on the sofa again watching the rugby - once a Brit always a Brit.

Constantly in use

Me - NOT on the ice

The Dutchies and their beloved ice

2 comments:

phyllis nobles said...

:( feel better & oh - namaste :)

jessica said...

I hope you feel better sooon! Back pain is the worst! Did the pain arise due to an injury from yoga?

Lovely photos!

Bailey