Sunday 12 February 2012

A Weekend on Instagram

This weekend was pretty mellow...still kinda resting because of my back. My Physio was sick so my appointment on Friday was cancelled - I sure hope he is better for Tuesday because I just want to be fixed RIGHT. NOW. It was so cold when I did venture out. I think the worst is behind us now though. I spent my Sunday being lazy, in my PJ's, doing all my reading for school with a constant flow of coffee. How on earth did I manage to choose four classes that require a lot of reading??!! I really struggle sitting around for hours on end, which is why it has been super frustrating to be sick for so long! I just want to go out running! Hope y'all had a good weekend.

Dear coffee maker....you save my life
Taylor you are always sweet. PJ's - thanks for hanging with me all day!
Typical Dutch scenes

I have had plenty of time to do my nails since I was couch bound!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute nails! YOu take much cuter instagram pictures than I do, I need to get better lol!

Bri Buzali said...

Hey! I saw your blog on Story of My Life, so cute! I totally agree with the coffee part, makes my day every morning! Have a great week!