Thursday 7 June 2012

London according to Instagram

Now that I am back in my home country, but know that I shall be leaving (for at least a couple of years) next month, I want to soak up as much of it as I can! It was so great to be in London with a dear friend for a few days during the Jubilee celebrations. My friend and I had great fun painting kids faces at a street fair and wondering around Richmond looking at markets. I still have a list of things to do and places to visit in the great city before I leave. I think I need to pretend to be a tourist for a while. I have had plenty of practise being a snap happy tourist all over Europe this past year - it's about time I do it here in England. Talking about being snap happy....here is my trip to London according to Instagram!
Feel free to follow me - my username is sargeantsally

Big Ben / Street Parties!

British and Proud / More Parities

Cutest house right? / Union Jack

Marylebone Station / Love Illy

Coldplay / Slightly Scary Street Entertainment

Love this friend! / TOMS get-together

3 comments:

phyllis nobles said...

LOVE the Toms & the Union Jack - I need one for my Wimbledon celebration I'm planning xx

Unknown said...

Looks like some amazing travel adventures, lucky you!

xo Shane

MostWhatMatters said...

Dear Sally, Bring me with your to Britain! I loved the pics. I just followed you today, since I love your blog. Can't wait for more! Check out mine when you get a chance @ http://mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com