Thursday 3 May 2012

the bomb dot com

I have a friend here at University who is rather awesome. Let me just say, her and her family are the bomb dot com. For both Spring Break and Fall Break they welcomed me into their home. It felt like being home. Her Mum gives me endless cups of coffee and hugs, her Dad offers to fix everything, her brother and sister are H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S and her niece and nephew are pretty much the cutest things ever. Her sweet Mama was in fact the very first person to wish me Happy Birthday on Monday, less than a minute into my day! In my experience, when living abroad it is the greatest thing to find a family to hang out with - it comforts the heart. They are wonderful. I love spending time at their home and running in the beautiful woods near their home.









No comments: