Sunday 20 May 2012

This Week According to Instagram

This week has been filled with many happy moments and sad moments. This week I finished my second semester of University - happy moment - and this week I left my little Dutch town that has been my home since the fall - sad moment. These past two semesters have been filled with precious memories, wonderful friendships, a whole host of laughs and a lot of fun nights. I can honestly say that I am going to miss my University town and Dutchie friends!! Saying goodbye to people that I love is one of my least favourite things to do....cue the tears. I am looking forward to moving back to the US, but the Netherlands shall always have a place in my heart and I know that I am leaving having gained new friendships that will last a life time.

Last few visits to Dutch Starbucks / Going to miss this American coffee-drinking friend SO much!

My sweet Dutch town / Tulip Fields

End of Semester Celebrations!


Hillsong Amsterdam / Starbucks loving

Saying goodbyes over coffee....sad times / Chocolate Store


2 comments:

Amy @ My Life and Other Nonsense said...

It must be so hard to say goodbye. It looks like such an amazing place! I love that your last picture was the chocolate store. That's a good place to visit last, if you ask me. :)

Lissa @ her + him said...

SUCH a well done blog! and i love the name. goodbyes are so so hard, but thanks to the internet and technology it's never for forever :) found you via the wiegands xo