(Scroll to the bottom for details on a sweet award I was nominated for!)
|Taylor all packed up ready to travel|
|New running shoes - on sale!|
|Finally gotten around to reading this much talked about / highly recommended book|
And.....I also got nominated for an award by a blogging friend over at Love & Baileys!! I am a tad chuffed to say the least. So here come the details...
+ Someone "gave" this award to you? Create a blog post including 11 random facts about yourself.
+ Also in that blog post, answer the 11 question the person that nominated you has given you (see mine below) and make up another 11 questions for the people you will nominate.+ Give this award to 11 blogs and link them in your post!
+ Tell those people that you have nominated them for the award.
+ You cannot nominate the person that has nominated you.
- My favourite flowers are Tulips.
- I can be pretty open about a lot of things in my life, but somethings are just very private and I won't talk about them.
- I love my Taylor guitar.
- I am THAT person on the plane that will need to go to the toilet every ten minutes.
- I will instantly loose respect for a person if they have bad table manners. I am British and I like good manner.
- I like peanut butter with most things....bananas, apples, chicken, in a sandwich, with ice cream, in smoothies. Addict.
- I prefer studying in coffee shops over silent libraries.
- I would be devastated if John Mayer and I don't meet and get married.
- I grew up horse riding and love escaping to the hills on a horse.
- I tend to brag about the fact that my bro can play Sweet Child of Mine on his guitar, behind his head like a real rock star.
- I happen to think that Rachel McAdam was incredibly stupid to question Channing Tatum being her husband in the Vow. She really should have just gone with the flow and happily accepted how lucky she was.
Answers to Lisa's Questions:
1. Which is your favourite city? - Tough one, I adore Paris (Find my photos here) but I love Bath, England where I spent summers with my Grandparents when I was growing up.2. If you could marry a celebrity, which one would it be? - John Mayer.
3. Which author do you desperately want to publish a new book? - John the Disciples of Jesus. I am certain it would be a great read.4. Who is your style icon? - Diane Kruger
5. What/Who do you blog for or why do you blog? - A way to share my travels with people / a hobby / creative outlet.
6. Is this your first award? - Yes, so chuffed!
7. Which one is your favourite blog post (of the ones you have written yourself)? - My last day in Amsterdam before I finished at my University in the Netherlands. So many good memories.8. Favourite song at the moment? - Sexy and I know it by LMFAO.
9. Which singer/band would you like to see at a concert? - Aerosmith, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Ben Howard, Ray LaMontagne.
10. Favourite cocktail (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)? - I love a good G&T, also I like a good Margarita or a White Russian.
My Questions for my nominees..
Favourite candy bar? / Favourite memory? / Book or magazine? / Back seat driver? / Which actor would play you in a movie of your life? / Guilty pleasure TV show? / Favourite place to go? / Top on your wish list for travel destination? / Pink or blue? / Boys in skinny jeans, hit or miss? / How do you like your coffee?
My nominations go to.....Desperate English Teachers / Hope Engaged / Wish it. Dream it. Do it. / My Life and other Nonsense / A Catchy Chorus / In Search of Sunshine / Most What Matters / Our Little Balham Life / We Took the Road Less Travelled / The Little Pink Heart / The Pursuit of Lynsey