Monday 9 April 2012

Berlin Photo Dump

Jeez I have so much to share!! I know that I still haven't shared all my photos from Paris (in fact I haven't even shared all from day 1 yet!) But here are my photos from my latest trip - Berlin over Easter weekend. It was pretty darn cold and we even saw snow right before we left the city on Saturday night. It was a bit of a whirlwind trip - we weren't really there for long. I spent the two days I was there walking the city streets, drinking yummy coffee, eating Dunkin Donuts, and tasting some German beer and sausages. The city has a strange feeling to it. It hasn't been long since the war and that reality can be felt. It really is a city that holds so much history.

VIA











3 comments:

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

Just LOVE the Eastside Gallery! Can't believe it snowed- and here I thought it was spring in Germany!

Amy @ My Life and Other Nonsense said...

Your photos turned out great. I especially love the "Dawn of Peace" one. Very nice.

Theresa.Like,totally said...

Haha I remember how I always went to Dunkin' Donuts in Berlin, too!