|Photo by Kay Marie Stroud Photography|
One of the things I LOVE about blogging are the super sweet emails, comments and shoutouts that I get. Some days I struggle with the concept of blogging and think, "what am I doing? I am not sure people are actually interested in that!". Blogging is....awkward....I still feel like I am trying to figure out what I want this space to be about. I guess it is about my thoughts, my heart, my struggles. But I also want it to be a place where I can share my passion to create. One of the reasons I started Me+Life+Coffee was to do just that : actively create a place where I could share my photos, travels and art with people. I am a visual person so the blogs I tend to be most attracted to are those that have a lot of photos (I am also addicted to pinterest. Visual heaven). So.....I am trying to offer that. But, like I said, one of the wonderful by-products of blogging is meeting other bloggers and making blogging friends. It really does make my day when fellow bloggers send me emails and when readers leave such nice comments. It always makes me smile to find a way to connect with someone. A while ago someone asked me, "tell me something about yourself that I don't already know". In the spirit of getting to know y'all better, here are some random things about me that you may not know. And if you didn't want to know, then I am sorry, you can stop reading now. But in case you were wondering.....
- I often spend the entire day in my plaid pj's
- I love cheese.
- I have my bro's library of music on my iPod so that if anyone looks, they will think I have good taste.
- I collect records as I travel.
- I am that person who always feels bad if I break rules.
- I get rather angry on the inside when people skip the line.
- I work-out so that I can eat more chocolate.
- I happen to think that Radiohead's High and Dry is the best song ever.
- I have crushes on strange men like Prince and Steven Tyler. Don't ask me why.
- I still have no idea what I will major in at University.
- I milked a cow in Kenya one time.
- I use to paint. It made me happy. I don't know why I don't do it any more.
- I have broken my arm quite a few times.
- I happen to think that tampons are way overpriced in the Netherlands.