Tuesday 7 May 2013

fear

Day 7 of the challenge : things I am most afraid of



snakes / not finishing university / missing opportunities / letting people down / being alone / pitbull dogs / being old / people graduating college who in fact can not think critically, yet still are able to vote and shape our world / not marrying John Mayer - this would be tragic / not seeing again some of the wonderful friends I have made around the world on my travels / missing "the one" / rolling kayaks in rapids / deep water terrifies me / not performing well with my studies or work / that one day i might just freak out when people skip lines in public places / that I wouldn't "leave a legacy" of some sort / that I would (for some strange reason) stop, or not be able to, have adventures, and become insanely boring / that the world coffee supply might some how run out....then where would I be?!







1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

missing "the one" ugh, you nailed my heart.

and then "being old.." that made me laugh.