Saturday 10 March 2012

Spring Style Crush

I confess, I was a little bit of a Gossip Girl fan when it all started. The books where THE THING to be reading when I was in high school. Concerning the show, now am I a fan? Not so much. The drama just got too ridicules for me. The drama may be too much for me, but the fashion....it still captivates me! Blake Lively is indeed someone I would love to go shopping with. Or I would happily just raid her closet and, you know, have a cup of tea with Ryan Reynolds whilst perusing her Chanel.  Blake works colour so well and she has me all excited for a colourful Spring. Work out what colours suit you and then own it!  Hope you are inspired!

VIA

VIA

VIA

VIA

VIA

VIA

VIA

2 comments:

Gabriele Vilkonyte said...

I looove the first look!!
I really like your blog, dear, so I'm following it now with bloglovin.com

wolffashion.blogspot.com

have a nice day!

Shawnee said...

i adore blake too!! new reader, through lost&found:) xoxo