Thursday 29 March 2012

Today I am Thankful




This morning I stumbled across this super cute video over at Rockstar Diaries. It made me smile so much and it reminded me that it is always a great way to start the day - declaring our thanks for the things in our lives. Positivity and Truth! So...today I am thankful for....

+ My morning coffee
+ The super sweet, encouraging comments that people leave here on Me+Life+Coffee...it warms my heart that people I have never met send such nice words. Thank you.
+ The sunshine that has unexpectedly taken over the Netherlands
+ A reminder of truth from the good book this morning "Then Jesus told them a parable about their need to pray always and not to lose heart" (Luke 18v1)
+ A sweet coffee date I had with a friend yesterday. She is expecting her first child in four weeks time - it has been such a blessing to see her tummy, and excitement, grow!
+ It is Friday - the weekend is almost here!
+ My dear Dell is still running.....just needs to make it to the end of the semester
+ I shall be travelling to Berlin over Easter - excited to visit a new country and spend time with friends
+ My sister is on Spring Break in the USA - whoohoo!! I love that she is having a break from all her hard work.
+ I got to visit Starbucks on Wednesday and have a Chai Tea Latte. It has been about four months since I have been able to have one - that made me smile a lot.
+ Riding my bicycle. This really is enjoyable when the weather is good.
+ I did a little bit of yoga this week. It was the first time since I hurt my back and all is well! It was so nice.
+ The end of the semester is in sight which means the end to stress and paper writing is in sight

What are you thankful for today? I hope that you all have a great Friday. I shall be back to sharing about Paris tomorrow. Happy Weekend people!!





No comments: