Monday 26 March 2012

This Week According to Instagram (Part 2)

The second half of my Spring Break was spent in Paris....oh how I miss it already!! I sat in class today just day dreaming about Monet, French Macaroons, Notre Dame, and the Eiffel Tower all lit up at night. It was a perfect trip. Unfortunately it ended with some DRAMA - running like none other to get my friend Laura on her coach back to London on time! Laura and I navigated the metro/train system with some pretty impressive awesome-ness to make sure we got there as fast as possible ..... we happen to think we would make GREAT contestants on The Amazing Race! Here are some snaps of my trip according to Instagram. Tomorrow I shall start sharing the photos I took on my old, but faithful, point and shoot. If you want to follow me directly on Instagram my user name is sargeantsally.
Happy Monday!

Eiffel at Night / Sunshine at Versailles

Amazing Macaroons / Ice Cream by the River

Album Cover Shot / INCREDIBLE sunshine!

Starbucks - Obviously / Travelling in Trains

Subway Pro / Driving back to University

(Thanks Laura for kindly contributing photos!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all of your Instagrams. Looks like you had a great time!

Amy @ My Life and Other Nonsense said...

So jealous! What lovely pictures.

Unpublished Life said...

Awwww Paris ... the city of Love.

I need to go back there one day soon!!

Looks liek you had an amazing time, fabulous pics:)

http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/