Sunday, 25 March 2012

This Week According to Instagram (Part 1)

I am back from Paris and OH MY was it wonderful! The weather was purrrrfect - felt like I was on a beautiful summer holiday. I was there for three nights, two and a half days and my friends and I packed our time full of sight seeing. Today is a little manic for me because I will be travelling back to University and getting ready for an exam I have at 9am tomorrow morning (sad times) I have decided to split this weeks Instagram update into two parts: Part 1 is of the first half of Spring Break spent in Eindhoven, and Part 2 will be of Paris. Pop back over the next few days to hear more about Paris! Happy Sunday!

Shopping Department Stores in Eindhoven

Post Shopping Drinks / Elle Store

Cheese / Ice Cream - two of my all time favorite things

4 comments:

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

omg, cheeeeeeese! I've already eaten so much cheese since i've been in Germany, LOL! So good!

Ash Louise said...

OOOOH! The cheese and icecream seem to be my fave ;)

Tracy said...

these pics make me wanna shop and eat at the same time! lovely!

Erin said...

what a lovely blog!
just stumbled upon it from the wiegand's :) gonna find you on instagram!!

hope you have a wonderful week!

XO
erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com